Jean J. Chapman, Ed.S.
Founder of Process Learning Tutoring
* 3 degrees (B.S., M.Ed., Ed.S.) from Louisiana State University (LSU)
* 15 years of inner-city classroom teaching
* Consistent, reliable, and valid state and achievement testing results
* Consultant to 5 school districts
* Master Trainer of teachers for many school districts
* Her leadership recognized by President Reagan as 1 of the top 2
inner-city schools in the USA
* Founder of Process Learning Tutoring for over 30 years
* Tutoring company featured in Women's Edition Magazine in 2006
* 98% Success Rate with thousands of students
* Columnist for 2 years for "Colorado Serenity"-Your Child's Education
* Author of book: "101 Tips For the Struggling Student"
* Mom of 3 sons!!!
Call for Magazine Article About Process Learning Tutoring
Quotes From The Founder of Process Learning Tutoring
"Barring a universally accepted neurological disorder (i.e.-Down's
Syndrome), every student should be able to perform on and above
the appropriate grade level in all subject areas."
"Tutoring is so rewarding. My real joy is in seeing the light in the
children's eyes as they learn something new."
"I know I can make a BIG difference in aiding all students in achieving their future dreams.
They do not need to 'fall through the cracks!
"I want everyone to know that if your child is struggling, there is hope out there."
"My teaching isn't just about reading, writing, or arithmetic. It'sabout showing children that
they can succeed. I give them the tool/processes and self-confidence to use throughout
their entire academic lives."
Only $40 per hour
Free Diagnostic Evaluation and
Consultation ($195 value)
Tutoring For Pre-K - Adult
Jean J. Chapman, Ed.S.
Process Learning Tutoring
8391 S. Burnley Ct.
Highlands Ranch, C0 80126
1 block off of C-470 and
(off of Dad Clark Drive)
"Preparing Students For
Proven Success For Struggling Students and Students With Learning Disabilities of:
Dyslexia, ADD/ADHD, Auditory & Visual Processing Disorders, and Others
Serving: Highlands Ranch, Centennial, Lone Tree, Greenwood Village, Cherry Hills, Cherry Creek, Littleton, Parker, Englewood, Denver; including: Jefferson County School District, Douglas County School District, Adams County, and Arapaho County School District
Currently Enrolling For
Spring & Summer Sessions
Secure your session time today